Yes, she does her own outfits!
On with this crazy, wonderful life. Sofie has learned to climb on the sofa, she climbs on boxes, drawers and anything else she can get a good foothold on. The problem (one of the problems) is that she likes to stand on the sofa and has no idea that one little bounce will find her upside down on the floor. She and Livie are the monkey's of the house. Livie is constantly balancing and swinging on everything. It's time for that girl to go to gymnastics! So the other day Tomas had his friend over to play and they decided to go outside and play squirt guns. Well, his friend hadn't brought swim trunks, but they're boys, they can just get wet in their shorts and dry off. Right before they start getting wet, I go out and Tomas, Livie and friend are ready to get soaked and I say, "you guys better take your shirts off" and obediently, Livie starts to take her shirt off. Funny Girl!!! The boys were about hysterical over it, and of course my sweet little Livie has no clue what was so funny.
Sooooo, I got another new calling at church. I'm still in Nursery, which I just love. It's definitely the best calling in the church. Can anyone tell me why people get so freaked out about nursery??? I just love those little kiddos, and we have such a blast AND we get to teach them the Gospel in it's most simple form. But now I have two callings hmmm maybe they should have just left me as the Primary President! The good news is that now I not only have nursery with Liv, but I also get to be one of Tomas' den leaders. If I would have been called to cub scouts 5 years ago, I would have freaked out, but it is so fun. I loved going to day camp and those little boys are really so sweet. AND the fun continues......Summer is going by too FAST!
2 comments:
I know I say it almost every time I comment, but you have such cute kids! Are you going to be around Labor Day weekend? We're coming down for Brooke's little sister's wedding and I'd love to see you!
I think we'll probably be around. It would be fun to see you guys!
Post a Comment