I hope you all took advantage of that great coupon. I gotta tell ya...I made a haul!!I spent less than $100.00 and I got a ton of stuff mostly for the kiddos. I try to stock up on clothes for the next season especially for O. I kept asking her what she liked and she was too busy trying on shoes. It is all about the shoes after all! Had a great week. The weather has been gorgeous. We did some serious cleaning in the backyard and boy did it need it! The kids did a great job helping out and Scott tried to figure out how we could fit a basketball hoop in the yard. On Tuesday we went to one of our very favorite events. We went to an air show which is a yearly tradition for us. The kids LOVED it! Tomas has been at least 5 times but he thinks it's awesome. I wasn't sure how the girls would do, but they were totally into it. They changed the show a lot this year, but there is always one part where the planes come in from behind when your not expecting it so I tried to warn O. because I didn't want her to get scared so when it happened I ask her if she was okay and she was laughing and said "I love this!" After the show the pilots shook hands with the kids and signed autographs, one of the pilots asked O. if she wanted to go up in the plane with him and she shook her head yes and put out her hand like she was ready to go with him! I'm afraid she may not have the stomach for it! T. on the other hand said no way! S. just kept pointing and sayin "airpane."
check out my great photographic skill! This is definitely one of my better shots!
Isn't that the cutest look on that pilots face...O. was chatting him up!
And in return for being so cute, she got a pin! She said "now I'm a real thunderbird!"
I know I say it all the time, but I'm gonna say it again, we are soooo blessed to live in this country. I am so grateful for the men and women who serve in the military--they certainly deserve our respect and gratitude. GOD BLESS AMERICA!!
1 comment:
Tonya,I am way jealous that you have warm weather already! We are up to 58 degrees and i can't wait to have sunny skies! I guess you can take the girl out of California but not the California out of the girl! (Smile)
The shots of your kids watching the air show are priceless and my favorite. What fun. We will have to try and go see them when they come up here next time.
Post a Comment