Can you believe it's October, well with 100 degree temperatures it sure doesn't feel like October! I don't know how much more heat I can take--seriously. I would like to wear a long sleeved shirt and sneakers with socks--thank you!
Well despite the heat, we headed to the pumpkin patch at 7AM--boy is that early! The kids love picking their own pumpkins and there were a lot to choose from this year. We always go the first Saturday in October, but I guess we beat the rush this year. Luckily the sun was hiding behind a cloud and it didn't start getting toasty warm until we were paying for our pumpkins.
I LOVE Fall, so hopefully it will be here soon. The other good news is that the election is only 4 weeks away and then we get Scott back--yay! It has been Crazy, Crazy, CRAZY!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment