Monday, March 10, 2008

A Beautiful Day for a Walk


Finally it's warm enough to take a Sunday walk--Tomas' favorite thing to do. The bad news is that the summer heat is right around the corner! Scott had his final basketball banquet a couple of weeks ago and it was nice to have granny and papa there. It was bitter sweet for him. I know he loves to coach but it was just a little too much at this particular time in our lives. He's such a good daddy and loves to spend time with the kiddos. Olivia gets so excited for him to come home every day--she makes up little songs about daddy coming home. She is his shadow--she follows him around the house and gets very upset if he goes anywhere without her.

Tomas went to a writing fair this weekend--he continues to be a great reader. I can't get out of him exactly what they did at the writing fair, but he said it was fun. He is on his third day of wearing the shirt they gave him and I will have to tear it off of him to wash it tonight!


Sofia is into Cheerios and is crawling all over the place. She is a very happy baby. Olivia likes to hold her, but Sofia is almost as big as Olivia!

2 comments:

The Morris Family said...

That is to cute about Olivia & Scott! I had to giggle about Tomas's reading shirt! I feel that I have to do that with my husband and he is almost 30...haha. They sound like AMAZING kids! Sophia's crystal blue eyes...just like mamas! Let me know when your available in the next couple weekends. Would love to come and visit. I can see if Nicole is up for it, also and you can meet Noah (her son).

Ferrill said...

Yea! Your comments are enabled! So, were you wondering if anybody actually read your blog? In my case, the comments have always been enabled, but there aren't any because nobody actually reads it!

Caiden has a baseball shirt from six years ago that he wore everyday like that. He still keeps it his dresser,even though it's been years since it actally fit him. There was no way on earth that it was going to be a hand-me-down for the brothers to wear! Whatevuh!

This year I have loved the snow and winter. Very weird for me. I am dreading the heat too, even though it is nowhere near what it's like down your way.