Holy Cow, it's been a fun a crazy last couple of weeks! We had a great little trip to Utah to see Kameron sing with the Mormon Tabernacle Choir--they were awesome! I can't believe after going to Utah a million times and living there for several years, I had never actually seen the Tabernacle Choir perform--it was so fun. And Korb was so sweet to babysit the little girls. Because the performance is a live broadcast, no one under 8 years old is allowed in. It was such a quick trip that we missed seeing lots of you, so we will definitely catch you the next time around. Tomas accomplished all of his goals for the trip--he put flowers on President Hinckley's grave, we went to the Museum of Natural History and he took a tour of the Conference Center. Oh yea, he didn't get to go to the zoo--too cold! It was a little nutty going from 80 degrees to snowing and back to 80 degrees, but the mountains looked so beautiful covered in snow--don't necessarily want to live in it again! Olivia loved everything that Tomas liked, she was really excited about digging in the dirt at the museum searching for dinosaur bones. Sofia was happy as long as her tummy was full! Let me just say that traveling with three kiddos was a whole new adventure in and of itself. Sofia didn't love the traveling part which she boldly expressed by screaming so hard that she made herself throw up and that was only from Provo to Payson! (less than 30 miles) Needless to say, at that point we turned around, went back to Provo, stayed the night, and tried again the next morning. Much smoother the second time around!
Monday, March 24, 2008
Happy Spring and Happy Easter!
Holy Cow, it's been a fun a crazy last couple of weeks! We had a great little trip to Utah to see Kameron sing with the Mormon Tabernacle Choir--they were awesome! I can't believe after going to Utah a million times and living there for several years, I had never actually seen the Tabernacle Choir perform--it was so fun. And Korb was so sweet to babysit the little girls. Because the performance is a live broadcast, no one under 8 years old is allowed in. It was such a quick trip that we missed seeing lots of you, so we will definitely catch you the next time around. Tomas accomplished all of his goals for the trip--he put flowers on President Hinckley's grave, we went to the Museum of Natural History and he took a tour of the Conference Center. Oh yea, he didn't get to go to the zoo--too cold! It was a little nutty going from 80 degrees to snowing and back to 80 degrees, but the mountains looked so beautiful covered in snow--don't necessarily want to live in it again! Olivia loved everything that Tomas liked, she was really excited about digging in the dirt at the museum searching for dinosaur bones. Sofia was happy as long as her tummy was full! Let me just say that traveling with three kiddos was a whole new adventure in and of itself. Sofia didn't love the traveling part which she boldly expressed by screaming so hard that she made herself throw up and that was only from Provo to Payson! (less than 30 miles) Needless to say, at that point we turned around, went back to Provo, stayed the night, and tried again the next morning. Much smoother the second time around!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I sooooo can't believe that you were in Payson and didn't come by or at least call me! I know, I know, you had a lot on your itinerary and a cranky little traveler so I guess I can forgive you ... just this once though ... next time though....
Really, I'm glad you had a nice trip. How did Kameron get the opportunity to sing with MoTab? I can't believe that he is so grown up! Obviously he would be, but still, it's hard to believe.
I know, I know it was crazy and quick. I will definitely give you advanced warning before our next trip. Kameron is in the Collegiate Choir at BYU-I.
Post a Comment