Monday, April 7, 2008

Congrats Kam!!


Congratulations on your mission call to Phoenix, AZ!! Kameron, you will be such an awesome missionary--we are so proud of you! You are a GREAT example. I can't believe my little Kameron is old enough to go on a mission. Unc and I have been reminiscing about receiving our mission calls and remembering how in the moment that you read your call, you receive that incredible assurance that it's right. I'm so excited for you to have those wonderful experiences that are so unique to missionary service. We were wondering if your parents can't make it, do you want us to come and pick you up from your mission (Just Kidding!!!)

Well, here's the latest update. Olivia is truly obsessed with shoes! It seems that every store we go to has a huge display of flip flops--which must have some sort of magnetic attraction to Olivia. Unfortunately, the flip flops are never in her size and after trying to explain that they are not her size and maybe we can find some other cute shirt, shorts ANYTHING that she might like she lays herself on the floor in a screaming fit. She truly does not care if they fit because she is constantly wearing my shoes or her princess shoes--she prefers heals!!! I know your laughing mom, but I didn't want shoes at her age--I wanted clothes! In the end by the time we arrive at In and Out--all is healed with a few french fries. Besides the little issue with the shoes, she is the MOST polite child I have ever known. She always says please and thank you and is really just the sweetest little girl. I was released from my calling as Primary President with mixed emotions and my new calling is in the nursery, which is great because I get to hang out with Livie.


Sofie is all over the place and into everything she can get her hands on. She's going through the little separation anxiety phase. She has two teeth, no not two teeth together--she has one on top and one on the bottom--silly girl! No, I did not give her the chocolate shake, I found her in the kitchen red handed.

Tomas continues to try and survive two little sisters. He's doing great at Piano--loves to play, loves to practice (hmmm hope that lasts). He's a little bored with school, and excited for summer. He and Scott are hoping to see a Yankee game before Nana and Poppi move. AND he his tired of having his picture taken!

No comments: