Monday, May 12, 2008

It was a very Happy Birthday!

I cannot believe that Livie is 3 years old! She is such a cutie. She had a very good birthday. Her little celebration got bumped back one day because Tomas and Scott had Fathers and Sons (they forgot the camera!) They had a blast. I can't imagine how you can get that dirty in less than 24 hours time--at least they brushed their teeth. (by the way--nice hair Tomas)


Anyway, back to the birthday girl. It was a cinderella birthday, yes she does believe that she is a princess and she can do anything in princess shoes.
So, I went to get the balloons and when I got back Olivia had managed to find a small bottle of lotion in Scott's backpack--if there is a bag to rifle through she is into it with great stealth. Olivia loves lotion which would be fine if she had used it on her skin, but she decided to try it in her hair! I should have taken a picture! I did insist that she wash her hair before we had the birthday celebration. That girl is a nut.

Most of the kids in our ward were going to prom on Saturday night so I joked with Scott that his prom date was ready. She was so proud of this outfit that she managed to put together on her own. I can't wait to show this to her real prom date someday--what color tux would match this outfit???It was a great birthday full of fun and laughs--there's never a dull moment when your hangin' out with Liv Bug!!!


Hope all our moms had a super happy Mother's Day--we our so blessed to have you in our lives. The Saturday before Mother's Day was Birth Mother's day--another important day for us to celebrate the courageous, selfless and loving women who place their babies for adoption. Truly a month to celebrate the most important women in our lives!!! We love all of you!

No comments: