Tuesday, August 26, 2008

School is in Session!

How cute is this kid???
He was cool as a cucumber on the first day at the new school. He saw lots of friends, but my favorite was when he saw this little girl who was in his class last year--she is the total opposite personality from T. Chatty Cathy, she knows everything, not shy, 8 going on 21--anyway, T. yells hi to her and is excited to see someone from his old class, she comes racing over, arms open ready to give him a huge hug and I glance over to see absolute terror on his face. She ends up just putting her arm around his shoulder....I had to fight to keep a straight face! Phew, at least he's not girl crazy yet.

On to the next thing...how about those CUTE dresses!!
I know it's a totally goofy picture--they refuse to let me take their picture--it's like trying to herd cats! BUT I love these cute dresses. O.(the queen of pink) informed me after church that she wanted the brown dress NOT the pink one! I was going to get her the brown dress, but she wasn't with me when I bought them, and I thought the pink dress was the safest bet, but I forgot that she is the one who insisted on the brown polka dot swimsuit!! She's 3 and already I can't shop for her unless she's there. I know....it's only just begun.

No comments: