S. is a climbing machine! There are no longer chairs at our kitchen table because we got tired of taking her off the table. She cannot be left alone in the living room because I had to take her off the wall between the kitchen and living room...thankfully I was standing right on the other side of the wall as she climbed up--I did almost have a heart attack on that one!
I have to confess that I have been absolutely glued to talk radio the last week and I actually watched c-span because I didn't want to miss the speeches! I'm just going to say--HOW EXCITING!!! Of course Scott can hardly contain himself with a VP pick from Alaska and she was a star BB player--HOLY COW! I know, all this from the girl who was happy to earn a C in American Heritage. Enough Said!!
No comments:
Post a Comment