It so wonderful when the kidlets are all getting along and playing nice! L. and S. are so much alike it's crazy. S. was in nursery with me yesterday and every time I turned around she was standing on a chair, and when I was teaching the lesson she was behind me climbing up on the table--I swear these girls are like little monkeys. No worries about S. holding her own when she's actually old enough to attend nursery. L. made me laugh the other day when we went to Target (we went to look for Halloween costumes, we left with a Halloween costume and new shoes not for S. who needs them for L. who couldn't live without them.) Anyway, she was scared to death of the Halloween stuff and insisted that we leave as soon as she saw the creepy stuff, so we did (should have been smart enough to stay away from the shoes... but eagle eye saw them.) After she picked out some new shoes she said "okay, we'll go back and find a costume...as if I had insisted." Then she couldn't take her eyes off the creepy stuff...I think she's a bit of a rubber-necker! She's a brave little thing. Tomas was scared of the Halloween stuff until just this year--we'll see how he does on Halloween.
I finally wrote another letter to our favorite missionary---Kameron. It has been such a blast hearing about all of his experiences--he's SUCH a good boy. It has totally brought back all of my missionary memories. There is absolutely nothing like a mission...it impacted my life in so many wonderful ways. It certainly cemented my testimony of the Gospel of Jesus Christ. It's such a blessing to have a part in seeing someone's life change. I do regret losing contact with the wonderful people who I have such tender memories of. It would be so cool to be able to return to Chile someday... I always thought I'd go back within a couple of years after being home, but life didn't work out that way....someday!! For now I'll just enjoy hearing about Kam's great experiences!!! We sure love him!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment