Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Just a little somethin' to make you smile!

I am not kidding when I tell you that every day that little O. makes me laugh! We were reading today while S. slept. She's a little chatty so we don't always get many of the words in we mostly just talk about the pictures...this girl does love to talk. ANYWAY, In the beginning of the book there was a picture of a family, and of course, O. is always IN the book. So, she quickly pointed herself out--the little brown haired girl "that's me, Violet(yes, we are the "incredible family."), "there's brother, Dash" (the red-head but the only boy) " there's Scott, daddy incredible"(Yes, she called him Scott) "there's you mommy and there's Katie" (friend from church, the other little girl in the picture.) "So where's S.?" I ask. "Oh there she is" O. responds "she's the dog." Poor S. her sister thinks she's a dog. This goes on throughout the book naming people etc. So later on I point to another little girl and I say "so is this S.?" "No, mommy" O. responds "S. is the dog." She is a total NUT!

S. is saying a few words, NO is her favorite followed by HI and MAS(T.) She has finally sprouted a whole mouthful of teeth. Speaking of which what a difference those braces are making for T. holy cow were those puppies a mess, and thank heavens the tooth fairy FINALLY decided to show-up after 2 very busy nights; she must have been swamped or just a little dingy--phew!

And finally a great big HALLELUJAH O. has finally decided that she is ready for the big girl underwear---let me say it again HALLELUJAH, and I pray I haven't spoken too soon!!!!

Okay, here is a little snipet from the life and times of Scott; those of you who know and love him will appreciate this!

No comments: