We thought we might have to get a new car the other day...not good! Love new cars, hate car payments---cars are money pits. That crazy little Honda--which I have never loved, mostly I hate the color; I know that's so silly. Anyway, it overheated when Scott was driving to work. The major problem is that he works out of town and I mean out of town--no mechanic in that little town, consequently that bugger had to be towed 33miles back to town.. you can imagine, furthermore the closest dealership is the one that I always feel like they're ripping me off, there's just something a little shady about that particular group. ANYWAY, we decided we better just pour a few more big bucks into that money pit and try to get through one more year with that beauty. One thing that I did not mind at all about living out of the country was the great public transportation. It's so good everywhere, but here in our beloved country. Oh well, we can't be perfect! Okay, onto the next thing!
More happiness with these great kiddos!! L. and S. are so much alike it's crazy--they are a dangerous, destructive, fearless duo. So, here's how I caught S.
the good news was she had taken every last thing off of that filthy shelf and motivated me to clear off every last one of those hummers and give them a good scrubbing eww were they dirty. I also got rid of those dust loving somewhat pathetic fake plants, not that they aren't good quality fake plants, they're just....fake!
Is it just a genetic disposition for girls to be obsessed with shoes of all types??? She is JUST like her sister!
My kiddos are so funny about Halloween. I know I already wrote a little about that. I took T. to party city to get his costume and I didn't even notice the HUGE creepy monsters all over the ceiling, but you can bet that he did. He was much calmer than in past years, but he would NOT walk underneath any of those creepy monsters. He just doesn't like creepy stuff which is fine with me cause I don't really like it either. I hate all those gross Halloween movies... I like Halloween to be fun! The girls are a riot when we go anywhere O. is a little hesitant like I said before, but I would call her a Halloween rubber-necker she doesn't really like it, but she just has to see it. S. on the other hand isn't old enough to be scared yet so she just growls at all the scary stuff--it's pretty darn funny!
No comments:
Post a Comment