*Christmas shopping--so not done!
*House cleaned for grandparents arrival tomorrow--nope!
*Nusery stuff for new year--sitting in a pile undone.
*Dinner, Dinner do you guys really want dinner tonight?
Here's the deal, 2 sick babies 1 on the mend the other just in the last couple of hours past the horrible part. My poor babies!!I am so tired that if I actually just sit down, I will fall asleep.
So, I wanted to post about all the excitement the last few days! SNOW, yes SNOW! T. was absolutely beside himself with excitement and O. thought it was pretty darn cool too. S. too sick to go outside and play. They actually cancelled school yesterday Scott was insensed because when HE was in school it only got cancelled if the temp. hit 55 below! Geez Scott this is not Alaska--do you see any moose in our yard? No, just annoying stray cats that the kids want to keep as pets! Anyway, T. was happy happy happy he has an obsession with building snowmen.
Oh my gosh, we were laughing so hard (he didn't see us laughing) he was soooo proud! What a sweetheart!
T. finally got to use his awesome snowball maker--it rocks, KoKo!
O. liked collecting little handfuls of snow and dropping it in a puddle.
Good brother, teaching your little sis how to make a snowball before you start chucking them at her...no worries she can hold her own, and she did!
The irony of this for me personally is that just a couple of weeks ago I was driving around in my car with the ac on, listening to Christmas music and thinking "good grief, this does not feel like Christmas!" NOW it feels like CHRISTMAS!!!
2 comments:
Merry Christmas, Tonya, Scott and the kidlets! I hope you're having a fabulous day!
Love ya!
It was great and the last week has been nuts--I'll blog about it soon! Hope yours was Super!!
Post a Comment