Sunday, May 3, 2009

Almost 4!

This past weekend was the father's and son's camp out. T. absolutely L-O-V-E-S this outing. Every year, he totally looks forward to it and practically counts the days until the campout. Unfortunately he has had a horrible and I mean HORRIBLE cough for the last 3 yes 3 weeks. Poor baby has been to the dr. twice and had a chest x-ray but it's all clear. The dr. suspects it's allergies + a virus. So, he's missed about six days of school but was really looking forward to the campout. It's been pretty toasty around here but on the day of the camp out it clouded up and threatened rain. Scott and I decided that they just could not go, but in the meantime I had planned a little girls night as a pre-birthday for O. because T. and I will be at cub camp on her real birthday. T. took it surprisingly well about the campout, and about me taking the girls out for a night of fun. Here are our pre-birthday girl's night pictures. We did build a bear which O. has been dying to do, she thought it was the best store ever! We ate In and Out and did a little shopping for some summer clothes. And by the time it was all done, they were exhausted. We had a blast! Before you view the slideshow here's my disclaimer about the intro. I am not one of those environmentalist nuts, but the graphics were sooooo cute!! Enjoy!

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow: Girl's Night
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow

1 comment:

Denise said...

O's eyes are so big and beautiful. My favorites are the carseat pics!! It looks like it was a day well spent. I sure would love to live closer to share stuff like this on a regular basis. Take Care.