Monday, May 11, 2009

Happy Birthday Livie!

It was a crazy day! T. and I were at Day Camp ALL DAY!!! Whew that was one long day. It was hot, hot, HOT and poor T. he is still fighting that darn cough the cough is getting better, but it does make him puke every so often--YUK!!! So, I wouldn't let him do any of the running around games. He was way bummed--he's a boy, that's what they do...run around! Yes, I did take my camera to day camp, nope no pictures, I forgot I had it in my purse!

Anyway, Dad had the girls and the assignment to make it a fun day for O. I called to check in a few times, the first time they had just gone to 7-11 to get donuts for breakfast, then they went and bought balloons...any balloon she wanted of course she chooses the $10 yes $10 balloon, "but she's my girl" daddy says!!! They made a cake together...O. was in hog heaven she LOVES to cook. Then they went to Peter Piper Pizza for lunch. We got home about 5:30 and had cake and presents!

She was so happy to have her birthday and soooo sweet about all of her gifts. Every time she opened one she would say "Oh I just love this, thank you!"


She even loved the pirate necklace that T. sacrificed one of the 20 gold coins he earned at day camp to buy his sister a present. It was a SACRIFICE!!! And she LOVED it!

Such a sweetie pie! O. is such a wonderful little girl we are so blessed that she is part of our family!! LOVE you TONS O.!!!!

No comments: