Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Happy little Dancer!

Yes, you guessed it, O. started dance class. She is absolutely in hog heaven! I can tell you that she didn't stop smiling during the entire class and S. just loves to watch. What were the chances that S. would actually be good for a whole hour at the dance studio. I'll tell you the chances were slim, but she has been so good!!!
First day--happy as a little clam!
Showing off her dance moves.
S. who thinks she's a dancer too!

T. is back in school... loves it--I need to post his back to school picture, but I haven't taken it yet!! How embarrassing!!! I keep forgetting to take the darn picture. Life is crazy, crazy, crazy. How does that happen??? I never thought my life would be this busy. Maybe I'm just not managing my time that well--NO!

Lot's more to blog about, but my house continues to be a disaster even though I constantly clean it--how does THAT happen? Don't know but it's making me nuts so maybe I can get one room really clean and keep it that way until the little ones get up.

No comments: