Saturday, October 3, 2009

Pumpkin Patch

I can't believe it's Fall. I can't believe it because this week is the first time it's been under 100 degrees for more than a day or two. I'll tell you what, 90 degrees was feeling down right pleasant. We went to the Pumpkin Patch at 7am--yes 7am! Can you believe it! That's what having 3 kids does to you, I can't remember the last time I slept past 8am, but if I could, I'd sleep until 11am. But we got out early so we could get home in time to watch General Conference. The kids loved it--of course!





No solo picture of T.--he had a bit of a meltdown. Too late to bed, to early to rise makes for a very grumpy T.! I could have posted the picture of him crying next to his pumpkin, but I won't do that to him. All in all it was a great time and we were back in short sleeves and flip flops by noon. My power bill is ready for temperatures under 80!! Halloween is around the corner, and the kids can hardly stand the wait.

No comments: