The kids loved going to the pumpkin patch and choosing their pumpkins, and Isa (I is pronounced as long E NOT short I, just like the iguana on Dora, yes I have seen every episode 500 times because they're still showing the same episodes they showed when T. was 3!!!) Sorry, I digress, Isa had a great time riding on daddy's back! She is the happiest baby, well except when her tummy is empty then she's REALLY ANGRY! But seriously she smiles ALL the time and she adores her brother and sisters. She thinks O. is the funniest person EVER. O. constantly has her laughing. The other night they were giggling together (O. is always laughing) then we knelt down for family prayer and O. was saying the prayer and I. would not stop laughing at her. Needless to say, that was a short prayer because we were all having a little trouble being reverent.
![]() |
| This free slideshow design customized with Smilebox |

No comments:
Post a Comment