WOW, what a year 2011 was for us! If you would have told me mid 2010 what 2011 was going to be like, I would have never believed it. It was an exciting and eventful year. Scott LOVED, LOVED, LOVED serving in the legislature, and he truly has the perfect personality for that job. He's on the campaign trail again, running for the state senate this time. Lots of hard work ahead in 2012. The kids started a new school this year which has been awesome, a bit of a commute, but well worth it! T. has taken up guitar and continues to play piano, he likes both but will never admit that he likes playing the piano. He only admits to liking baseball--that's it! O. is a laugh a minute as always. She has some drama to tell us about everyday on the ride home from school--girls are so funny! She and S. got art easels for Christmas because they both absolutely love drawing and coloring. Art is O.'s favorite "special" at school and T.'s least favorite. T. loves P.E. and O. hates it, not enough water breaks! O. loves playing with the baby and I. adores her. S. oh my little trial--I love her but I hope she doesn't destroy the house along with my sanity. I have never been so excited for kindergarten! She really misses having O. to play with, but they get along much better when they only get a few hours a day to play together. S. loves gymnastics and I love watching her run around the gym and burn off a ton of energy! I. sweet little I. what a good little baby she is! She smiles all the time and laughs at the kids. She is rolling around the house and will be crawling very soon.
So, there you have it. Didn't even need a Christmas card!
The kids had so much fun with their cousins. We all had a great time together!!
No comments:
Post a Comment